Wednesday 30 December 2009


Just a short post to start the new blog, I had to start a new blog for technical reasons too dull to go into!

I wanted the first post to be about Fleet - I don't want it to be all doom and gloom although that is how I feel right now but Fleet was such a happy dog and he always made me smile :) so I am just going to put a few of my favourite photos of Fleet.



Fleety Pup aged 4 Months



Chilling in the caravan



I can Fly.....Natures Menu Final




I do really enjoy reading everyones blogs and I will try and keep mine more up to date now I have started again, I am in the process of moving into my new house so will try and write a bit about that while there is not much agility going on.

Hug all your dogs tonight - we don't know how long we have them for xx

7 comments:

  1. I am so sorry Fleet was such a lovely boy, and you have some very special memories xxx I am glad that you have started another blog x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lorna

    Really soz to hear about Fleet...i know what its like to loose a dog on a road...devastating..he was a georgous boy x

    Have a good new year and like Karen says its great to see u back blogging

    xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, so sorry - your beautiful chocolate boy. Hope 2010 is a a kinder year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back....
    Thinking of you....

    Hugs from Harry and Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lorna
    So sorry to hear about Fleet my thoughts are with you, glad to see you back blogging again.


    Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It so lovely to see a face shot of him - he has the same shape head as Nellie and the same slightly goofy expression...hope you are soon starting to feel stronger.xxHelen and Nellie-Beanxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. He was a gorgeous red boy. I will always remember him with gread fondness. A lovely, honest dog. Perfect. Andy and I send our love and e-hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete